Information for Seniors
Services & Transportation
Center Line Parks and Recreation, in cooperation with Warren Parks and Recreation, offers a curb-to-curb senior transportation service. this service helps seniors and handicapped persons remain independent for life. Please be advised that drivers are not allowed to leave the vehicle to assist passengers in any way.
Hours & Eligibility
- Hours of Bus Operation: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Transportation Office Hour: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Who is Eligible for Transportation: Any Center Line or Warren resident 55 years of age or older or handicapped individuals of any age.
Important Scheduling Information
All trips must be scheduled through the dispatcher at 586-268-0551. Please make your requests for trips at least 2 days but not more than two calendar weeks in advance.
Shopping trips are held:
- 1st Tuesday of the month: Meijer
- Every Wednesday: Meijer
- Every other Thursday: Bus travels to area malls on a rotating basis (Macomb, Universal, and Oakland).
Center Line residents pay a $2 round trip fee.
Individual appointments are taken for Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Fridays only. Service area is within the cities of Center Line or Warren or within one mile outside of the City of Warren. Center Line residents pay a $4 round trip fee.
Medical appointments must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
All appointments need to be concluded by 2:00 PM otherwise you must make your own arrangements for transportation home .