* CITY CLERK OFFICE is OPEN. DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS 8:30AM – 5:00PM
* City Clerk’s Office is open on SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2020 for abbreviated hours (8:00AM – 4:00PM), for in-person voter registration and pick-up / drop-off of absentee ballot.
* The City of Center Line has an external drop-box for you to drop off completed Absentee Ballot applications.
* Saturday, August 1st at 2 p.m. is last day to request to spoil your ballot.
* Monday, August 3rd at 4 p.m. is last day to request an absentee ballot in person only.
*NOTE: At this late stage it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to utilize the in-person or drop-box option, for returning completed Absentee Voter ballots. With delays in post office delivery there is no guarantee that your completed AV ballot will be received in time to be counted on Primary Day, August 4th.