Ballots & Proposals
You can go online to the Michigan Voter Information Center to see your ballot and proposals. Just fill in your county, city and precinct.
Important Election Information
The Clerk’s office is responsible for administering all elections. For the most up to date information regarding registering to vote, absentee voting, polling locations, sample ballots and much more visit www.mi.gov/vote.
You are qualified to vote in Michigan if:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You are at least 18 years of age by election day.
- You are a resident of Michigan and at least a 30 day resident of the city or township where you are applying to register to vote by election day.
The Saturday before each election, the clerk's office will be open for 8 hours, also posted on www.mi.gov/vote. On Saturday, November 4, 2023 the office will be open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM for election purposes only.
How to Register to Vote:
Visit the website at https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/registervoter
- complete the application and return it to the City Clerk in-person or by mail.
- Register online at the Michigan Voter Information Center.
The next Election will be held on Tuesday, November 7, 2023 and the polls will be open from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. The following candidates will be placed on the ballot:
For voting on the following:
ELECTING CANDIDATES WHO SEEK THE OFFICE OF:
CITY COUNCIL – TWO (2)
Your absentee ballot application looks different. You no longer need to check a reason to get an absentee ballot.
As always, if you want to vote absentee, you must return the signed application form to the Clerk’s Office, located at 7070 E. Ten Mile Rd, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. Residents way also return their signed absentee voter application to the drop box located by the front door of city hall.
The Absent Voter Ballot Application (PDF) can be printed and then mailed or faxed to the following:
To apply for Absentee Application, please call or come in to the Center Line City Hall:
City of Center Line
7070 E Ten Mile Road
Center Line, MI 48015
Absentee ballots for those voters qualified to receive them and not on the permanent absentee voters list. You can be placed on a permanent absentee voter list to receive application for every election.
Are you registered to vote? Do you know your precinct? Find out on the Michigan Voter Information Center website.
All registered voters of the community are encouraged to vote. The following is a list of the precinct locations for the City of Center Line:
- Precinct 1: Center Line High School, 26300 Arsenal
- Precinct 2: Center Line City Hall, 7070 East Ten Mile
- Precinct 3: Parks and Recreation Building, 25355 Lawrence
- Precinct 4: Parks and Recreation Building, 25355 Lawrence
- Precinct 5: Kramer Homes School, 8830 East Ten Mile Road
Precinct Map Updated 2023 map of Center Line precincts.
Election Poll Hours
Election polls are open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. on Election Day.
If you have questions regarding the election, please call the City Clerk Office at 586-757-6800.